Monday, January 16, 2012

Dedication

Theres a time and place where you reach a point where you realize what means the most to you in life. For me, that point is now and this blog is going to be a staple of my re-commitment to the game of golf and school. As D-1 college athlete you face a broad range of decisions everyday ranging from how hard were going to practice to how hard were going to party (you get the gist... haha). This blog is going to be an in depth look at my day to day experiences as a D-1 athlete; everything from the laughs the team shares on the links to the fights we have in the van. In addition to my experiences, I plan to share other personal interests from swing theories and concepts to golf fashion and apparel that I think should get a little extra publicity.

Tomorrow is the beginning of our Spring '12 season and with it comes a new age for SHU Men's Golf. This blog is meant to capture that high of fulfillment brought on by being fully committed to a goal and doing everything to achieve it. For me, that goal is professional golf and from now on there's no messing around. My teammates and I have a goal in mind, to reach the top, and we're going to do everything in our power to get us there.

No comments:

Post a Comment